CORRI LA VITA2023
24 SEPTEMBER 2023
START 9:15 A.M.
Participants in the event will be able to choose between two new routes varying in degrees of difficulty: one of about 10 km and a second route of about 5 km (punctuated by a series of cultural stops), which will wind through unprecedented scenery and breathtaking views designed to enjoy the unique beauty of Florence (and beyond!)
Added to this, as per tradition, is the possibility to visit some exhibitions and museums for free by wearing the CORRI LA VITA 2023 t-shirt, the receipt of a minimum donation of 10 euros or showing the registration certificate. A way of combining culture, sports and solidarity that has always distinguished the initiative.
To participate pick up or order your T-shirt or sign up online!
This year, bibs will be provided with a special box where you can write a dedication, a person or emotions for which you are participating in the race.
MEET AT VIALE LINCOLN (PARCO DELLE CASCINE, FLORENCE) 9:15 A.M
N.B: The routes may be subject to changes, independent of the will of the CORRI LA VITA Onlus Association, even at the last minute. We therefore invite participants to follow on social networks any updates.
WALK km 5,2
START: 9:15 a.m VIALE A. LINCOLN
PIAZZA VITTORIO VENETO, PONTE ALLA VITTORIA, PIAZZA GADDI, VIA DELLA FONDERIA, LUNGARNO SANTA ROSA, LUNGARNO SODERINI, PIAZZA SAURO, VIA DEI SERRAGLI, VIA SANT’AGOSTINO, VIA MAZZETTA, PIAZZA SAN FELICE, PIAZZA PITTI, VIA GUICCIARDINI, VIA DEI BARDI, PIAZZA SANTA MARIA SOPRARNO, LUNGARNO TORRIGIANI, PONTE ALLE GRAZIE, LUNGANRO DIAZ, PIAZZA DEI GIUDICI, LUNGARNO DEI MEDICI, PIAZZA DEL PESCE, LUNGARNO ACCIAIUOLI, LUNGARNO CORSINI, PIAZZA GOLDONI, VIA DELLA VIGNA NUOVA, VIA TORNABUONI, VIA PORTA ROSSA, VIA PELLICCERIA, PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA, VIA CALIMALA, PIAZZA DEL MERCATO NUOVO, VIA VACCHERECCIA, PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA
ARRIVAL: PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA
RUN km 10,3
START: 9:15 a.m VIALE A.LINCOLN
PIAZZA VITTORIO VENETO, PONTE ALLA VITTORIA, PIAZZA GADDI, VIA DELLA FONDERIA, LUNGARNO SANTA ROSA, LUNGARNO SODERINI, PIAZZA SAURO, VIA DEI SERRAGLI, VIA SANT’AGOSTINO, VIA MAZZETTA, PIAZZA SAN FELICE, VIA ROMANA, PIAZZALE DI PORTA ROMANA, VIALE MACHIAVELLI, VIA SCHIAPARELLI, VIA SAN LEONARDO, PORTA SAN GIORGIO, COSTA SAN GIORGIO, COSTA SCARPUCCIA, VIA DE’ BARDI, PIAZZA DEI MOZZI, VIA SAN NICCOLÒ, VIA SAN MINIATO, PORTA SAN MINIATO, VIA DEI BASTIONI, VIA SER VENTURA MONACHI, VIA DELLA FORNACE, LUNGARNO CELLINI, LUNGARNO SERRISTORI, PONTE ALLE GRAZIE, LUNGARNO ALLE GRAZIE, PIAZZA CAVALLEGGERI, VIA DEI NERI, VIA DEI LEONI, PIAZZA SAN FIRENZE, VIA DEL PROCONSOLO, PIAZZA DUOMO, PIAZZA SAN GIOVANNI, VIA ROMA, PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA, VIA CALIMALA, PIAZZA DEL MERCATO NUOVO, VIA VACCHERECCIA, PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA
ARRIVAL: PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA
Cultural destinations open for free along the walk in Florencethe morning of Sunday, September 24, by showing up with the current edition’s burgundy T-shirt, a receipt for a minimum donation of 10 euros or a regular registration certificate for the event:
- Casa Capponi (Sede della Guardia di Finanza), Lungarno Soderini 15 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Palazzo Capponi (Sede Della Croce Rossa Italiana), Borgo San Frediano 12 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Chiesa di Santa Monaca, Via Santa Monaca 6 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Fondazione Salvatore Romano, piazza Santo Spirito, 29 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Palazzo Franceschi Salvadori EX Dragomanni, Via Guicciardini 13 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Museo Horne, Via dei Benci 6 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., the history of the Palace and the Foundation will be explained in the courtyard, and it will be possible to return on another day by taking advantage of the reduced entrance fee to take the full tour of the Museum)
- Giardino Malenchini, Via de’ Benci, 1 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Società Canottieri di Firenze, Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de’ Medici 8 Tour of the historic site from 9:15 a.m. to 6 p.m. (free access without reservation). Opportunity to take a trial rowing on board the Dragon Boats, by reservation only by calling 353 4592534, starting Sept. 4: 10 people per boat each hour from 9 a.m. to noon and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cattedrale dell’Immagine, Inside Banksy immersive exhibition, Piazza di Santo Stefano 5, (open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., last admission 7 p.m.)
- Palazzo Viviani della Robbia, Via Tornabuoni, 15 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Palazzo Bartolini Salimbeni, Piazza Santa Trinita 1 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Palazzo delle Poste e Telegrafi, Via Pellicceria, 3 (open from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
Cultural destinations open for free throughout the city of Florence during Sunday, Sept. 24by showing up with the burgundy T-shirt of the current edition, a receipt of a minimum donation of 10 euros or a regular certificate of registration for the event:
- Gucci Garden, Piazza della Signoria 10 (open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., last admission scheduled at 8:30 p.m.) Free admission to the Gucci Visions exhibition by prior booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museo Stibbert, Via Federico Stibbert 26 (open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Museo Galileo, Piazza dei Giudici 1 (open from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., last admission 5:30 p.m.) 100 free admissions reserved for CORRI LA VITA participants Access allowed by reservation to be made by phone at 055 265311 by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 22, 2023
- Museo Marino Marini, Piazza San Pancrazio (open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., last entry at 6 p.m.)
- Opera di Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce, 16 (open from 12:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m., last admission at 5 p.m.). 130 free admissions (10 people each time slot) reserved for members by making reservations on the monument complex’s online ticket office at https://santacroce.midaticket.it/eventi/corrilavita23/ starting Sept. 1 and ending Sept. 24 – each participant can make only one reservation under his or her own name
- Fondazione Scienza e Tecnica, Via Giuseppe Giusti 29 (open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., last admission at 5 p.m.)
- Cenacolo di Andrea Del Sarto, Via di San Salvi 16 (open from 8:15 a.m. to 6 p.m., last entry at 5:30 p.m.)
- Cattedrale dell’Immagine, Inside Banksy immersive exhibition, St. Stephen’s Square 5 (open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., last admission 7 p.m.
- Museo degli Innocenti, Piazza della Santissima Annunziata 13 (open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., last admission at 6 p.m.) free admission for Museum only (excluding Steve McCurry exhibition)
- Orto Botanico, Via Pier Antonio Micheli 3 (Open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., last admission at 5 p.m.)
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Via Cavour 3 (open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. with last admission at 5.45 p.m.;) free admission subject to availability (10 people every 15 minutes), reservation recommended by e-mail to email@example.com from 4 September to 22 September by 2 p.m.
- Museo HZERO, Piazza degli Ottaviani 2 (free admission from 12 noon to 4 p.m.)
- Il Conventino caffè Letterario, Via Giano della Bella, 20 – 50124 Florence (FI) Tours to discover the Conventino outside the walls among history, crafts and literature. Morning: 11 a.m. and 12 noon Afternoon: 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Duration: about 30 minutes. By reservation at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IXaR2TBdumNVxwB0a5rUmMSJL-2aS8n-W7TXdhtmgic
- Società Canottieri di Firenze, Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de’ Medici 8, tour of the historic site from 9:15 a.m. to 6 p.m. (free access without reservation). Opportunity to take a trial rowing on board the Dragon Boats, by reservation only by calling 353 4592534, starting Sept. 4: 10 people per boat each hour from 9 a.m. to noon and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Museo Casa di Dante, Via Santa Margherita, 1 (1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. access) 5 people every 30 minutes. Reservations to be made by emailing the museum’s reservation office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 1 p.m.
- Osservatorio Ximeniano, Via Borgo San Lorenzo 26 (Three visits at 9.30 a.m, 10.30 a.m and 11.30 a.m with a maximum of 25 people per group. By reservation only by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from 1 to 22 September)
- Museo di Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria (open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., last admission at 6 p.m.) Free admission to the museum only, excluding the walkway and the Arnolfo Tower
- Complesso di Santa Maria Novella, Piazza Stazione, 4 or Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 18 (open 1-5:30 p.m., last entry 4 p.m.)
- Museo del Novecento, Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 10 (open from 11 am to 8 pm, last entry 7 pm)
- Forte Belvedere, Via di S.Leonardo, 1 (open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.,last entry 7 p.m.)
- Museo del ciclismo Gino Bartali, Via Chiantigiana, 177 (open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., last entry 3 p.m.)
- Museo Bardini, Via dei Renai, 37 (open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., last entry at 4 p.m.)
- Deposito del Carro del Fuoco (il Brindellone), Via il Prato 48 – 50123 Firenze
- Teatro della Pergola del Fuoco, Via della Pergola 30/32 – Personalised poetry consultations (24 sessions available) 10.30 A.M. to 12.30 p.m. Information and reservations at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biglietti-le-consultazioni-poetiche-per-corri-la-vita-2023-719678376397
We apologize for any changes about the route and cultural destinations not dependent on our organization.